Join the Conversation
I am excited to announce that I have created a space for those who are followers of Take the 12 and who are on Facebook to come together and learn more about and discuss all three (3) legacies of Alcoholics Anonymous.
It will be a safe place for any member of A.A. who wants to discuss or ask questions about our Steps, our Traditions, and our Concepts for World Service.
We Hope You Will Join Us.
Two Ways to Join:
- Login into Facebook and either go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/606506744200787 or…
- In the Facebook search feature, type “Take the 12” and you will see it in the search results.
Important Note: The privacy settings for this group are as follows:
- It is a PRIVATE group. Only members can see who’s in the group and what they post.
- It is VISIBLE during searches on Facebook
- To join, everyone will be required to answer three (3) questions:
- Are you willing to honor A.A.’s Tradition 11 and not break your (or anyone else’s) anonymity by keeping what & who you see here inside this group?
- Are you willing to honor the group rules as outlined in this group?
- Are you ready to be a part of healthy discussions and learn more about all three (3) of A.A.’s legacies?
May God bless you and your journey in recovery and I look forward to seeing you on Facebook!